I Remembered Your Birthday

Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Jan is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's calling out "Happy Birthday!". 


I decided to use My Favorite Things' Old Friends stamp set to create a birthday card for one of my closest friends. We met in high school and we still get together regularly! The sentiment on this card is especially funny as Michelle and I share the same birthday so I'd have to be really forgetful to miss her special day! We have been using the same card for each other, passing it back and forth, for about 20 years now. This year, Michelle has the card so it's my turn to give a fresh one! I'll keep the one we pass back and forth and give it back next year. It's fun to read through all the messages we have left for each other over the years. They're getting smaller and smaller as we run out of space using front, inside and back of the card!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then make a birthday card for somebody you know! We'd love to have you link up and join us! 

6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card and I can associate with it too hahaha, Love it Kate.
Faith x

Imke said...

What a fun saying and great card, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

What an awesome tradition! Wonderful card too....such a funny sentiment for the situation.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun card Kate, love the cute image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Awesome b-day card! What a fun, smile-inducing sentiment.

That is seriously cool regarding how you and your dear friend are birthday twinsies! Given that there's a one in 365/366 (leap years) chance of that, it's certainly not something that happens every day.

Happiest birthday wishes to you both!


Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Brenda said...

What a fun card, perfect image/sentiment for your friend! What a cool tradition!!! I remember my dad had a friend he did the same thing with. Every now and then the card would be misplaced, but somehow would always reappear. (I think his was a little naughty tho =}.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>