Congratulations

Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Happy Wednesday! I'm thrilled to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge. In keeping with my 80s rock-themed challenges this year, the challenge for this week is "You Spin Me Round". Basically, I'm looking for circles of any kind - from circle-shaped cards, circled patterned paper, circle embellishments, circular frames, etc. 


One of my colleagues recently gave birth to a baby girl so I made this card to offer my congratulations. I used a layered stencil set to ink all the circles. I also used a NBUS round "Congratulations" die that I received free with a MFT purchase a couple of years ago. And the sweet little donkey is from a Your Next Stamp set.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "You Spin Me Round" project! 

5 comments

Brenda said...

This is just perfect for a little girl, the little donkey is too cute! I thought about using a circle stencil also, this is really a great challenge, so many options (one might say too many for someone easily distracted like me:).

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is such a darling card and so pretty with the "circles" love the sentiment circle also. I'm so glad I'm an email follower, because Blogger won't let me comment and I don't miss any of your lovely work.
Faith x.

JanR said...

Adorable! I especially love the heart/word bubble - so sweet! Loving all the pink too.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a wonderfully sweet, adorable greeting.

Happiest congrats to your colleague on the birth of their precious daughter.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Imke said...

Sweet baby card, Kate. I like how you added the circle die cut around the image.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>