Peace, Love and Paws

Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Brenda is our fabulous hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's telling us that "It's hip to be square". Well, I never used to be a renegade and wasn't the sort to fool around (at least not too much!) so I guess I am a square to some extend. 


I was going to create a square card with some square stencilling in the background but wasn't really happy with how things were going. I used some of the bits that I'd had for my original card and switched things up a bit - well, quite a bit! I do still have a square frame on my card and I think things look better without a square overload. Huey claimed it was hip to be square here, there, and everywhere - but I've decided it's better to be just a little bit hip with my squares!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the hip cards created by the Girlfriends and then pull out your squares to join the fun!

I'm also linking this up with Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge - Christmas Critters

6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OMG, I can leave you a comment via Blogger!!!! I always try but have to wait for your follower email. Great - Anyhow, I love your fun card, Super background, colour and the dog and sentiment? just perfect and fun.
Faith x

Daria Z. said...

This is so cute!! Love that background!!

JanR said...

I know what you mean....sometimes we have to not be a super-duper DTer to be happy with our make.....and this is so cute, and it has squares anyway! Your post made me smile too.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aww! This is wonderfully cute + fun! The text filled background instantly elevates this design all the more and is such a terrific inclusion.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Brenda said...

I've always been more of a square (or maybe a rectangle), but your little pup would be hip anywhere. I love the square window you created for hime and the HOHOHO is so fun!

Imke said...

Ha- this is super cute, Kate. I like the HO HO HO background paper too !

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>