You're Fintastic

Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Bling it on! That's our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week. Jan is our hostess and she's looking for glitter, sparkles, gems and any other sort of bling.


I created a simple card with some glittery cardstock behind my fish. It was starting to get a bit dark when I took my photo so the colour isn't true-to-life which is too bad as it's a really interesting bluey-green. My little fish have some Wink of Stella added for some extra shine too.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then get out the bling for your own projects!

3 comments

Brenda said...

Love this, Kate! What a great way to use "bling"!

JanR said...

Delightful card, Kate! I adore that glitter paper and the punny sentiment is perfect!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! Love that it's a CAS card and the pretty BLING!!

Theresa

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>