You Make My Heart Jump for Joy

Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Happy Wednesday! It's my turn to host at Little Red Wagon and I've chosen the theme "Falling Leaves" and I'd like to see fall-themed projects. It's autumn here in Canada although we've still been enjoying a fair bit of summer-like weather here in Central Ontario. Most of the leaves are still green!


I used MFT's Harvest Buddies and Harvest Mouse stamp sets to create my little fall scene.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created and then link up your own fall-themed projects! I'll be popping by to see what you've created!

5 comments

JanR said...

So super sweet, Kate! I love the design and that delightful sentiment.

Bobby said...

You've brought that little raccoon to life with your coloring, Kate. The card is darling.

Scrapper69 said...

Aww.... What a little cutie!!! Such a fun Fall card!

Theresa

Carol L said...

This is such a cute and fun card with great embossing and coloring. Love that little critter too :)

Brenda said...

Kate, this is darling...I'm sorely lacking in fall creatures, maybe I should add him to my collection? Sorry I'm late...this world just keeps spinning faster and faster...

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>