Ferris Wheel Thanks

Wednesday, September 5, 2018
School has started up again and I'm back to work following a lovely holiday. I'm blessed to have a job that I absolutely love and am so glad to be back in the office and with my incredible colleagues!

Heather is our hostess at Little Red Wagon and she wants us to go "Back to Basics" with one layer or CAS creations. I used MFT's London Mouse for my little Ferris Wheel thank you card, adding some soft clouds behind the wheel, some basic black lines and a simple sentiment. I did add a touch of Wink of Stella to the Ferris Wheel after colouring it in.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the girlfriends' creations - and then link up your own "Back to Basics" creations!

5 comments

JanR said...

One layer and cas.....you keener, you! (: It's perfect, I love it!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE CAS Card Kate! LOVE the image... Hope you have a great week back at work!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Heather said...

Awww...so perfect for the one layer CAS challenge. Love it!!!

Imke said...

Perfect CAS card !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Kate, this is soooo cute! I have to agree, it's perfect! Glad you had a wonderful holiday!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>