Need a Tissue?

Saturday, March 12, 2016
I can't seem to get enough of my new Your Next Stamp Call the Doctor set and used it to make another card today.


I coloured and cut the little tissue box and then used
Your Next Stamp's Cool Tag One die for the fun frame and coordinating banner. The little "brads" on either side of the sentiment (from Call the Doctor) are from the same die set. I love that I can cut such small circles in order to match my paper! And those splatters? Yes, they're meant to be as they seem. Rather disgusting, I know - and I'll blame it on being a mum to teenage boys!! The mat and frame were cut using Simon Says Stamp's stitched rectangle dies, with the white inlaid with the green.


I stamped more mucous splatter inside with a retired Achoo! sentiment from My Craft Spot and a Get Well Soon sentiment that is included with the
Call the Doctor set.


I'm going to enter this card in
Your Next Stamp's Sketch Challenge 34 and into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday "A Bit O' Green" challenge.

9 comments

Annette Allen said...

The cutest card.. I love that fun sentiment and image.. fun card..

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.. Happy Crafting.
Hope you give the stamping on wood a try.. :)

JD/ Jill said...


this is so adorable! Very nicely done!

Scrapper69 said...

That is so COOL Kate! LOVE the splatters and the fun Stamp set you've been using - Makes me want to go shopping for the same set!!!! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Another fantastic card Kate! I love the background splatters~Such a fun image!
TFS!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This fun card should make most anyone feel better!

Bobby said...

You are really making the most of that stamp set, Kate. I can't say this is 'darling' because of the subject matter ;) but it is "real" and I love the added 'achoo' on the inside.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Kate! The image is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Tracy Penney said...

OMG this one made me laugh. I love your sneeze splatter, so funny! Thanks for sharing another great card as part of our current Your Next Stamp challenge.

hollybeary creations said...

Another great one.. So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at YNS

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>