Let's Weather It Together

Sunday, March 6, 2016
I love the look of all the felt that seems to be the newest rage in the card making community so I went and got some for myself to try. It's amazing how wonderfully felt cuts with metal dies! This week's Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp is Touchy Feely so I used my felt to put this card together.


I started with some watercolour and then cut the mat/frame combo using Stitched Rectangle metal dies. The umbrella and sentiment are from Craftin Desert Divas The Sky is the Limit set and I used Reverse Confetti's Sun 'n Clouds dies to cut my grey felt clouds. I finished things off with a few sequins.


7 comments

Eva Bussom said...

Wow... how cute is this! Love the colors and your framing!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful water coloring Kate! I love the frame and the felt clouds look amazing~so pretty! You have been busy crafting~so glad to be catching up on all your amazing projects my friend! Have a super evening!
Sherrie k

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute! I love the felt clouds!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet card! I love the soft pretty colors of the umbrella and those fluffy, gray clouds are just perfect!

Bobby said...

Those felt clouds really add a stormy look to your beautifully colored scene, Kate.

Caryn said...

Such a fun and touchy feely card - it's fab!

Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the Felt clouds! Another Fabulous Design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>