With Sympathy

Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Chrissy is hosting our Little Red Wagon challenge this week and she's calling out "Square or Rectangle". You can decide to create something that is either square or rectangular - or add a square or rectangular element to your creation. 


I decided to go square ('cause it's hip to be square). My card is 4.5" x 4.5". However, as I needed three cards and wanted them to be similar but not identical - and because two had to be posted overseas and square cards sometimes need more postage (although I'm not sure why or when, I just know it's happened to me before), I opted to go with rectangle for the other two. 




Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the squares and rectangles. We'd love to have you join the challenge this week as well! 

4 comments

Paperesse said...

Three well designed sympathy cards, Kate. They work equally well in both the square and rectangle forms.

Chrissy said...

Such beautiful sympathy cards in both square and rectangle..yes, the postage is tough on square cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Lovely cards, Kate! So elegant. Sometimes I don't understand how they figure out postage charges.

Brenda said...

All three cards are so pretty. I love the CAS designs.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>