Happy Birthday My Friend

Wednesday, September 13, 2023
It's our wonderful Doni's turn to host at Little Red Wagon this week and she's looking for balloons! Balloons for celebration or balloons for travel. However you'd like to showcase them, we'd like to see your balloons.


I used a stencil and inked some balloons onto a card base. I typically add a mat over my card base but thought this would be a good opportunity to use the entire base - so that's just what I did. After the balloons, I added some water splashes and then some black ink splatter before adding a heat-embossed sentiment strip. I finished things off with three dewdrops.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out all the balloons there! I hope you'll join our fun too!

6 comments

Doni High said...

Great birthday card. Adding the splashes and sprinkles really takes it to the next level!

Paperesse said...

Beautiful card, Kate! Love your balloons.

Brenda said...

Kate, I LOVE this! I love the soft colors and the fact that you stenciled the balloons (stenciling is not one of my strengths). Gorgeous card!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Birthday card and love the stenciled balloons and soft colours Kate..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Wonderful card, Kate! Loving that pop of black. I'm jealous of your inking skills!

Imke said...

Wonderful b-day card, Kate. The overlaying of the balloons and soft colors looking great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>