Super Fun Birthday

Wednesday, January 11, 2023
It's the wonderful Doni's turn to host our latest Little Red Wagon challenge and she's saying, "Baby It's Cold Outside". She's looking for any creation that is winter themed or related. 


We've been fortunate so far (at least from my non-winter appreciating perspective) with above seasonal temperatures here in my slice of Canada. We had quite a blizzard a couple of days before Christmas but things have been much milder since then. In fact, quite a bit of our snow has melted. I'm okay with that! However, despite my dislike of winter, I DO like certain winter-themed stamp sets that I own so pulled one (MFT's Pile on the Hugs) out to make a card for my nephew's birthday next month. I also pulled out an old Sizzix embossing folder for my snow-covered background. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the wintery creations from the Design Team - and then join the fun by making and linking up your own project! 

6 comments

Paperesse said...

Super cute card, Kate! I know your nephew will love it. All the elements work so well together. I especially like the embossed snowflake background.

Doni High said...

Cute card! That little guy looks like he's having so much fun throwing snow balls!

Chrissy said...

Super cute winter birthday card Kate, glad your snow blizzards have passed, stay warm..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

We are definitely on the same page about climate. This little guy is darling, but Iʻd rather be throwing coconuts than snowballs. Your embossing folder is brilliant for this image, I love all that texture. Happiest of New Yeasr to you and your family!

JanR said...

Such a cute card, Kate! Loving the cas design and the snowy background. Can't say I'm overly upset with having no snow either. (:

Imke said...

FUN and sweet card, Kate. I like the embossed background and your layout !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>