Today is all about you

Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Happy snowy Wednesday! We're due for another snowstorm tomorrow. I think I'd be much happier down south!

It's my final turn to host at Little Red Wagon this year and, in keeping with my Beatles' hits as inspiration, I've chosen, "You Won't See Me" as our challenge for the week. I'm looking for vellum or transparency on your projects. 


I created this card with a strip of vellum which I embossed with an ancient floral embossing folder. The peony and leaves were made from free stamps that came with a magazine a few years ago. The stamps really didn't stick to anything (my Misti or acrylic blocks) so there was a bit of frustration involved! However, I was determined to make things work and, with patience, they did. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends used vellum and transparency and then create your own "You Won't See Me" projects to join in the fun!

3 comments

Paperesse said...

Super pretty, Kate! I love the colors you've chosen and that vellum strip there gives such a nice touch.

JanR said...

I'm glad you stuck with the stamps, they are lovely! Beautiful card and beautiful colours! I love the way you used vellum too.

Imke said...

Lovely card, Kate. I like the use of the transparency strip on it and also the decoration outside.

Imke "MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>