Babies are Such a Nice Way to Start People

Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Happy Wednesday! I simply cannot believe it's December. The time is flying by! For the most part, I've finished my Christmas shopping although will get groceries closer to the big day and also have some baking to do. I've done lots already although too much has already been enjoyed!! 

It's the lovely Brenda's turn to host our latest Little Red Wagon challenge and she's looking to "Make it Move". From shakers to spinners to wobbles to sliders. If your creation is interactive, please share in the fun!


My goddaughter recently had a baby shower and I made this shaker card for her. I bought these tiny little beads years ago with shaker cards in mind so I'm glad Brenda finally gave me the incentive (push!) I needed. The fun little sentiment sticker (I love it!!) was from the paper pack I used for my card. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to catch all the action there! We would love for you to join us too! 


PS At the shower, my daughter (pictured right) and a friend gave my goddaughter a little onesie reading, "The friends before we were born club - the next generation". The girls' mothers and I have been friends since before the girls were born, so they always refer to themselves as "The friends before we were born club". I absolutely LOVED the idea of the little onesie!! We're so excited to meet this little one in the next generation of friends. 

4 comments

Paperesse said...

Oh, how CUTE!!! I love the whole card design, but especially that sentiment. I know your goddaughter loved this card and will cherish it as a precious keepsake. Ah, new babies...they give us hope, don't they?!

Chrissy said...

So very cute and fabulous little shaker Kate, and lovely pic of the girls.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Kate, this is soooo sweet! I love the sentiment to, Shani is right, babies = hope. I see this little one will have a wonderful village that will support them along lifes way.

JanR said...

What a wonderful card and post! I love your cute shaker and the onesie and accompanying story is so sweet.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>