Happy Birthday to You

Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Happy June! It's Chrissy's turn hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants us to "Use Our Lace". 


Years ago, when I designed for My Craft Spot, I made the occasional vintage/shabby chic card and still have quite a few of those types of supplies. In fact, quite a few of the supplies that I used to create my card are from My Craft Spot. It was such a delight to get them out again for this project - so thanks for that, Chrissy! I used some lace behind my border, which was cut with a Martha Stewart lacy border punch, a lace heart doily and a lace doily die behind the sentiment. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends have used lace - and then use your lace to join this week's challenge!

4 comments

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty

Chrissy said...

WOW, so beautiful Kate, love the shabby chic look, gorgeous lace and flowers, a beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Kate this is gorgeous! I love the colors and all those bits of lace.

JanR said...

What a lovely card, Kate! So shabby chic! It's fun to get out that older stash and create in a past me style, isn't it? (:

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>