Ham It Up

Wednesday, August 18, 2021
The wonderful Janice is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she wants to see some "Animal Antics". Really, she's just looking for any sort of critter on your creation, even if they are simply sitting or lying down looking cute - or even unpleasant for that matter.


I decided that I would include a pig. I made this for my youngest who will be 19 (ack!) on Monday. His favourite colour is pink so I thought a pink pig dancing with a cupcake would be fitting given that my little guy (I still call him that even though he towers over me at 6'6") also loves cupcakes. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the animal antics showcased by the Girlfriends - and then link up your own project. 

6 comments

Evelyn said...

This card is totally adorable. I love the little pig holding his cupcake in front of the large cupcake, and the banner adds such a nice touch!

Evelyn

Chrissy said...

Your little birthday piggy is very cute Kate, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Super cute card, Kate! Loving the sentiment too. Happy Birthday to your youngest!

Imke said...

Hi there, i am back from vacation ! Great card, the pic is the cutest.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I love the bright happy colors and that little pig is just the cutest!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sweet, super charming birthday greeting. That piggy is just the cutest!

Happiest 19th b-day wishes to your son! I hope that he had a sunny, fun filled, and truly happy celebration.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

PS: I adore that your son's favourite colour is pink. It ties with black as mine and while not his absolute fave (that's orange), is up there for my husband as well (especially pinky-orange shades such as coral and salmon).

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>