Thanks a Latte

Wednesday, March 18, 2020
I'm excited to be this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon this week. I have to admit that I procrastinated a bit and only created my card last night. As I'm sure many of us are, I've been glued to the news. It was good to have some time tucked away in my craft room while being oblivious to the outside world for a bit.


I'm fortunate to be able to work from home for the next little bit. I typically go into the office each day so it's quite a switch. I've got regular Zoom video conference meetings with my students and lots of emails so I'm keeping busy! Still, it means that work is home and home is work right now. Taking the time to craft this evening reminded me just how important it is to take breaks and to take time for ourselves.

I used a sweet little image from Your Next Stamp's Ellie Loves Lattes to create my card. The Stripe-Tastic Rectangle die used behind the image is also from Your Next Stamp. I love the look!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then create and link your own project. I can't wait to see what you create!!

I wish you all health and safety at this time. Please, stay inside whenever possible.

5 comments

JanR said...

I agree...it's nice to just spend some time crafting so we can "turn off" the world for a bit. Fabulous card! Such an adorable stamp and I adore her glittery headband.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A darling card, love the image and die. Aren't we lucky to have an indoor hobby to enable us to escape the real world for a little?
Faith x

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kate! I'm back from my Spring Break and so grateful to have internet again! :) Your card is so, so CUTE! I love that sweet girl holding the latte! She's adorable! I'm glad you are able to work from home, unlike so many who can't... I go back to work on Monday as they want us to deep clean the school - so I'm happy to have a job still... haven't been home long enough to craft yet, but hoping to find some time tonight or tomorrow... :) Keep making time for yourself during this crazy time, I know we all need it! HUGS!

Theresa

Imke said...

Sweet little girl, lovely card and i like the stripe die cut.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I'm glad you are taking time to do something you enjoy, you are so right about how important that is. What a darling card you have created, such a sweet, happy image.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>