Go Flourish

Sunday, March 1, 2020
There's currently a 30-Day colouring challenge going on for crafters (or anybody!). I'm not sure that I'll be able to colour every day but thought I'd try to make use of some of the time that I've got. Plus, I'm still having a very difficult time with sleep and colouring is so relaxing!


I used stamps from Flora and Fauna's Butterfly Jar Set (which might actually be retired as I don't see it in the shop). I added some Wink of Stella to the butterfly for some added sparkle.

It's a simple card - but I like it and it was a great way to spend time while waiting for the sheets to dry!

1 comment

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful, love the colour combo and the butterfly is fab. Love the sentiment too.
Faith x

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>