You're Awesome

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Brenda is hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon and she's chosen the theme "Aquarius" - anything to do with water in its liquid form. I don't really follow signs of the Zodiak so was oblivious to the fact that Aquarius is this month's sign. When my daughter asked about the theme and I told her, she filled me in! Either way, I had an idea in mind for my card and decided to use it.


I used a few different products from Your Next Stamp for my water-themed card. The stamp and corresponding dies are from the Sea Friends set and the fun panel is a die called Wave Panel. I included part of the negative cut from the panel in order to have the sentiment stand out - and to break up the blue sea and the blue sky. I finished things off with some clear droplet gems.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then create your own Aquarius project to join in the fun!

6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Awesome is right, this is wonderful.
Faith x

Scrapper69 said...

I don't follow the zodiac signs either! But I do love your take on the challenge and that sentiment is soooo stinkin' cute! Adorable card!

Theresa

Doni High said...

Great card! Love that wave background die...I've got a similar die from MFT...so thanks for the great idea on using it!

Imke said...

Wonderful card, Kate - i like the background colors and that waves die cut fits perfectly !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Super cute card, Kate! Lovely design and the punny sentiment totally made me smile!

Brenda said...

Love those little seals and that sentiment is wonderful!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>