Happy Birthday to Youuuu!

Wednesday, February 26, 2020
It's balloon time at Little Red Wagon! This week's hostess is Doni and she'd like to see us use/add at least one balloon to our projects.


I recently purchased Birthday Buds especially for this challenge (as well as the fact that I'm completely smitten with the little mouse image in the set, although I didn't use it for this project). I did some masking which I haven't done for a while and really enjoyed the time I spent colouring. I need to colour more often - or even just sit and relax! I typically don't colour images until I need them and know there are some crafters that stamp lots of images, sit and colour and then have things ready to go when needed. Perhaps I should give that a go!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the rest of the Girlfriends' projects - and then create something with a balloon so you can join this week's challenge too!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So adorable and love the colours you used Kate, a beautiful card.
Faith x

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so cute Kate! I love animal images! You did a great job masking each element!

Theresa

JanR said...

So cute and sweet! I adore the colours and I love that it's a tall card. I'm like you, I don't colour images until I'm actually going to use them...I do have the odd already coloured stamp laying around...but that's coz I messed up on the card it was for! (:

Imke said...

Such a sweet birthday card, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Doni High said...

Great card Kate! I've had my eye on that stamp set. Seeing how cute your card came out makes me want it more...lol!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>