Gr8 Job, Graduate!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello friends! Bonjour de Paris! I'm here with a pre-scheduled post as my daughter and I are on our highly anticipated trip to Paris and England. We flew out last Thursday and are spending the week in Paris. I've been to Paris a couple of times but it's Erin's first time. I'm so excited to show her all the sites! 

Although my son will be finished high school in June, for some bizarre reason, the school waits until October for the official graduation. Anyway, I'm all set now with the card I've made for him!!



The sweet little graduate is a file from Too Cute By Jessica's Graduation Pals set. Isn't he adorable (just like my son!)? I created the card base by cutting a regular A2 card and then using a Martha Stewart star border punch along the front, right edge. The mats were cut with the top layer embossed with stars.



The yellow "stitched" stars were cut with the fabulous star die in Craftin' Desert Divas' Banner Dies set. I used a few different stamps from the Short and Sweet Tags stamp set. For Woo hoo! and You Rock!, I used my marker to stamp the sentiments on two lines. Otherwise, it was business as usual!


Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful week!  

7 comments

Joan Smith said...

OH My what a super cute Graduation card. Your Guy is so darling. Love his puppy dog eyes so sweet. Love your embossed background because it sure is a day that your son will be a shining star. It is weird to hold the ceremony in Oct. Oh well lots of time to celebrate between now & then...hey lots of excuses to party...LOL YAY!!!
Congrats to him!! YOU ROCK!!

Renee B. said...

What a cute graduation card Kate...your son will love it! Hope you & Erin have an amazing trip...create lots of wonderful memories!
Hugs, Renee

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kate!!! How awesome to be visiting Paris with your Daughter for the first time.... I'm sure you'll make an excellent guide since you've visited it a few times before! Your card is wonderful! Super Cute! I can't believe you've got another graduate already! Congrats to him! And I'm very surprised that they wait til October for the ceremony.. I mean... that's silly! Any who.... Enjoy your special trip with your Daughter!!! :) Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh wow, Paris sounds lovely! How fun for you and your daughter Kate:) I love your fun graduation card! The embossing looks awesome and what a cute graduate:) Great job!
Have a wonderful trip my friend! Safe travels!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

This is such an adorable card Kate!!!!!!! LOVE it!

~ Barb said...

Hi Kate, just dropping in for an overdue visit and you're not even home, rofl, next time I'll call first (aren't I funny today?). Hope you and your daughter have a WONDERFUL time on your trip!
And I agree, October graduation is very different, I'd think anyone that went away to University might not even be able to get back for it. Looking forward to summer, and hope you'll post some pics of the trip, take care,
{Hugs} Barb

mum of two said...

So cute Kate! I hope you are having a wonderful trip! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>