Happy Yeti Birthday

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hello from Bude, Cornwall! This is another pre-scheduled post as my daughter and I are still on holidays. Last month, I created this fun card for a colleague. We are forever joking around about yeti so I couldn't resist creating a yeti card for her special day.


Earlier this year, I saw the Betty the Yeti set over at Lettering Delights and knew it would be perfect for making things for my colleague. I designed the card and then printed it out with an extra yeti and flower for some added dimension. The word YETI was printed using the Silhouette print and cut feature. In fact, I used the print and cut feature for everything except Happy Birthday. 


Once the card was assembled with my sweet yeti popped on the card base, I then used Totally Turtle to add "Happy Birthday" around the word YETI. The original sentiment is Happy Belated Birthday. 

Thanks so much for visiting today. Have a fabulous day!


4 comments

Georgiana said...

Your Yeti is adorable!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Super cute card! You did a terrific job.

Scrapper69 said...

Soo darn CUTE!! I hope you ladies are still enjoying your trip! Can't wait for you to share all about it! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

how cute love it. hugs

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>