Spring Blog Hop Winner

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thanks to all of you who left such kind comments for me during the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons / My Craft Spot Spring Blog Hop.  I had such fun reading them all!  After a visit to Random.org, the first comment to come up and have mentioned a favourite flower was #15 - Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M.  Congratulations Migdalia!  You have won a $15US My Craft Spot gift certificate.  Please contact me with your details so I can make arrangements to get your prize to you. 

7 comments

Migdalia said...

Yiippee!!!Very HAPPY!!!
You made me smile!!!! Thank you for that!! I just emailed you.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

congrats creative m. hugs

Karen said...

YAY! Congratulations, Millie! Happy shopping! :o) (And have a sparkly and twinkly night, sweet Kate!) :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

jessica said...

Congrats Migdalia!!!

Pam said...

Congratulations Creative M!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Beth F. said...

Congrats Migdalia!

D- said...

YAY!
Congrats Migdalia!!!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>