Moo-chas Gracias

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm thrilled to be sharing a project at My Craft Spot today and I'm posting it here on my blog too.  I LOVE the print and cut feature on the Silhouette.  It makes card creating so ridiculously easy - and gives everything such a crisp, clean look.  I think I can easily become an addict!!  For this project, I used some files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The cow is from the Farm Critters set and the fabulous cloud background is from the Spring Fling paper pack.  As soon as I saw the Farm Critters set, I just had to have those happy animals!  I LOVE the smiles!  I used the offset feature to create a bit of a shadow around my cow.  I also drew a square with white dotted lines on the card base.  This made faux stitching incredibly easy!  After I had printed and cut my background and cow, I cut some grass to add to the bottom of my card.  This was done using one of the metal dies from My Craft Spot's Fancy Edges set.


The fun sentiment on my card is from My Craft Spot's Cute Critters stamp set.  This set has quite a variety of super sentiments to go with lots of different animals - and to create for a number of occasions.  I was having so much fun creating my card that I ended up with a set of 12!!  My little 3x3 thank you cards will come in handy to give as extra little thanks here and there.


If you're in the mood for creating thank you cards of your own, be sure to link them up at My Craft Spot for this week's "Thank you" challenge.  You have until Monday night to add your project.

Thanks for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!

10 comments

Sherrie K. said...

So stinkn CUTE Kate! Love the background and that cow is absolutely adorable! Such a great choice of sentiment to! This ROCKS!!!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Kate!!!
I just love those cows!!! CUTE as can be!!
AWESOME job!

Life and Knits said...

Kate this is so cute! I love the color combo! So sweet! Awesome cards!

Susie

GetSilvered said...

Kate, this card is adorable. The cow is just so sweet and love the "moo" pun too!

Angi Barrs said...

So super fun!

Scrapper69 said...

So... So.... CUTE Kate! And YES! That Print & Cut feature is sooooo addicting! I know ALL to well!!! Your card is fabulous and isn't it great to whip up quick cards that look amazing!!! :o)

Unknown said...

Kate, These note cards are the most adorable creations!! I love how the colors all come together!!! Awesome!!!!! =)
Have a moooo - bulous day!!!

Karen said...

My dear friend, these are udderly adorable! :o) I love these sweet cows and the punny sentiment you paired with it. Your landscape looks amazing! Love that grassy die. I am so envious of your paper! I have so many digi papers I want to use, but the one time I did it drained my printer so fast. When you have a moment, can you let me know what type of printer you use and if you're happy with it for digi papers? Thank you! :o) Have a blessed and beautiful day!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Bobby said...

hahaha, Kate. Do you realize you said "If you're in the mood"? Sorry it just made me chuckle. I love the card.

Migdalia said...

I love the print & Cut feature!!
Totally cute! as for the background Super COOL!!!
Fun sentiment!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>