Vintage ATCs

Sunday, May 2, 2010
I recently participated in a Vintage ATC swap on the Cricut message board. We were required to use vintage pictures/cards in our creations. I decided to use my father as a common theme for all my cards.

I created my first card with the Joy Fold technique. I created it to look like a mini birth announcement for my father, who was born in 1939.
When my father was 6 months old, he moved to Africa with his parents. This photo was taken there in either late 1939 or early 1940.While at school, my father competed internationally, running for Britain. An injury kept him from competing in the 1960 Olympic Summer Games. This photo was taken before a race in about 1959. My parents married in 1962. This photo was taken on their wedding day. The final card used a photo of my father's graduation from medical school at the University of London in 1965. I also scanned a copy of the program and used it on the ATC.






No comments

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>