Hello - I miss moo

Wednesday, September 11, 2024
Chrissy is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon and she wants us to shake things up! In other words, add a shaker to your project!


I used dies and stamps from My Favorite Things to create my shaker card. I seem to be all fingers whenever I make shakers but, things turned out in the end. I think it's cute!


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see all the shakers created by the rest of the Design Team. We'd love for you to "shake things up" as well! 

5 comments

Brenda said...

I think it is very cute and beautifully constructed. Love the punny sentiment.

Chrissy said...

I love the punny sentiment as well and the little cow is so cute, fabulous shaker Kate..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

I think it's cute too! I love that it's a more...subtle....shaker. (If that makes sense.) Loving the red, black and white combo, and the sentiment too!

Paperesse said...

Super cute, Kate! And yep, gotta love that punny sentiment.

Imke said...

Cute and cool card, Kate. I like the little cow and the red , black and white colors.

Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>