I Didn't Planet That Way

Wednesday, March 6, 2024
How is it already Wednesday again? And how is it March? The days, weeks and months seem to be flying by. 

I'm this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon and I'm continuing with my Def Leppard-inspired challenges for 2024. This time, it's "Foolin'" and I'm looking for projects with puns, jokes, funnies, etc. 


I put my card together using Lawn Fawn's Year Eleven stamps and dies which I received as part of a grab bag purchase from Simon Says Stamp a year or two ago. I've not used this set before but had it in mind when I chose this challenge. One of the planets was hand created with a circle die and then a hat from another Lawn Fawn set, Year Four (Hippo Birdie). The background was made with a variety of distress inks and then cut from a no-brand die. It's popped on the card although difficult/impossible to tell in the photo. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon for some more smiles, chuckles and laughs! I'd love for you to join the fun too. I always love a good pun, joke or anything else that will bring a smile to my face! 

5 comments

Paperesse said...

Oh I love a punny card, Kate! This one made me smile. Excellent job with the planets and background and I believe I recognize that background die-cut. Hope your March is starting off well.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a fabulous fun card, love it. x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun sky with those cute little planets and love the sentiment Kate, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Tee hee, love this punny card! So clever to use other products to make your own planet. The inked background looks fantastic too!

Brenda said...

This is so cute! I love that play on words and your cutie pie planets. Love the great sky you've created. I would almost wish someone would forget my birthday if I could get a great card like this!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>