It's Your Day - Milk It!

Wednesday, September 29, 2021
The wonderful Brenda is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's singing Old McDonald's Farm - use a farm animal on your project. 


I knew right away that I wanted to use a cow although I'm not sure why! I had fun stencilling the background balloons and then coloured my black and white cow. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' projects - and then link up your own farm animal creation! 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

So super cute Kate, and love that sentiment,,perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Imke said...

Sweet cow, cool sentiment and the background is great, Kate. Lovely card !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Haha, so fun! And your stencilled background look awesome!

Brenda said...

What a cute little cow and fun sentiment. I admire your stenciling talent, Kate, this is just wonderful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I still can't comment through Bloglovin! so I wait for the emails, sorry to always be late commenting!
Anyhow, I love your adorable card and the lovely cow and colours. Great card Kate.
Faith x

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a moo-rvelously charming greeting. So sweet, upbeat, and fun.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>