Hello Tag

Wednesday, February 17, 2021
It's time for our newest challenge at Little Red Wagon and this week, our newest Girlfriend is calling out, "Tag! You're It!" Chrissy has just joined Little Red Wagon and we're so excited that she is sharing her talent and friendship with us! Chrissy is challenging us to make tags of all kinds! Your tags can be part of a gift box or card or they can stand on their own. 


I created two little springtime tags using a variety of dies from different companies. My brain is heading to summer mode even though we are still in the middle of winter here. I recently ordered a small travel trailer/RV and am just itching for it to get here (in a few months!) and then enjoy some weekends out of the house. It's been so long since we've been able to travel at all and it looks like things will still be local this year. I'm really excited to have a little home on wheels for camping resorts and boondocking during my summer holidays. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created for our tag challenge - and then make a tag or two of your own to join in the fun!

6 comments

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sweet tags Kate, so very pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

So very springy! I love the colours and the wonderful shape of these.

What an awesome camper you're getting! I know how much you like to travel...so glad you're making the best of it!

Brenda said...

Love these darling tags! What great adventures are ahead, can't wait to hear more.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your tags shout Summer to me, so very pretty Kate. I had a looky at your new RV, am I jealous Yep! it looks so comfortable and roomy, but I'm so very happy for you, I can hear the excitement in your words. :) Good to have something to look forward too.
Keep safe
Faith
PS no more problems with the "robot". So strange.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Huge congratulations on your new RV. That is super-duper exciting! May you enjoy many years of happy, incredible travels with your new set of wheels.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Imke said...

Thanks for these brilliant colors, Kate - that makes me smile.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>