Merry Christmoose

Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Brenda is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's looking for non-traditional Christmas colours. Basically, if your Christmas creation is not red or green, we want to see it!


I based my card on a stuffed moose and ceramic tree that I recently saw in a shop and decided to go pink! The background does have a tiny bit of green so I'm hoping that all the pink detracts from that. I had fun creating the background by using the snowflake stamps that came with the Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose set and heat embossing them with a glittery embossing powder before inking over with pink. 


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own non-traditional Christmas colour project. 

6 comments

Imke said...

FUN and SWEET card, Kate. Your color choice is lovely.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I think pink and bright green are one of my favorite Christmas combos! Your little moose is just the perfect image to make this card even cuter.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is a Darling card, I LOVE the pink and the reindeer, fab background also Kate.
Faith x

Doni High said...

Hey Kate! Great card...I think that makes us PINK pals this week :)

JanR said...

Another Girlfriend that went with pink - yay! Such a cute card, I love that you took your inspiration from something you saw irl. I also love that stuffed moose. Michaels??

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aww! What a fabulously adorable card. I just found out (via my mom) that my little sister loves moose. We're very close, yet I wasn't aware of that. Now that I am, I'll be making her a moose themed Christmas card this year and likely other moose greetings down the road, too.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>