You're Fintastic

Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Doni is hosting our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and she's looking for stencils. 


I've purchased a number of stencils over the past few months so this was a great opportunity for me to put a couple to good use! I layered a MFT Perfect Pool stencil atop an Oval Extraordinaire stencil and rotated the Perfect Pool stencil three times to get my watery background. It's incredible how easy stencilling makes creating a fun background! I added a fish and sentiment from MFT's Beach Buds as well as a few "air bubble" gems and I had a card!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then pull out your stencils to make a project for our challenge this week!

6 comments

Doni High said...

Love your CAS card! I never thought about rotating the stencil...neat idea... thanks for the tip!

Brenda said...

Absolutely wonderful background, so perfect for the darling little fish! What a great design.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your background AND your fish, A super card KAte.
Faith x

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Love the background so clever, cute fish as well

JanR said...

Awesome stencilling, Kate! And I love the punny sentiment too, of course!

Imke said...

Wow, super cool stenciled Background for this cute fish, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>