You are My World

Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Brenda is our fabulous hostess at Little Red Wagon and she's thinking "About that solar eclipse". Brenda is challenging us to us the sun, moon, planets and/or stars on our projects.


I decided to use Planet Earth and stars to create my card. I did both heat and dry embossing on my distress inked background. My fingers were a huge mess mid-creation but cleaned up quite nicely!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the creations made by the rest of the Girlfriends. We'd love to have you join the fun too!

This week's Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge is Shoot for the Stars. I'll be linking my card up there as well.

4 comments

Imke said...

Wow, fabulous card, Kate. All the different techniques and the pop of pink color - just great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Ooooh, this is very cool! Loving all the embossing!

Brenda said...

LOVE this! That earth is just perfection and those embossed stars the icing on the cake. In my book, inky/painty fingers are a badge of honor.

Doni High said...

Great card! I love the star embossing!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>