Jar - Shape Card

Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's telling us to "Shape Up". This doesn't mean that she's been disappointed with our projects as of late. Rather, Jan is looking for shape cards. Even though squares and rectangles are shapes, they don't count - but any other shape does!


I created my entire little card using only stamps, dies and twine from My Craft Spot! Although My Craft Spot is no longer in business, I have such fond, fond memories of creating with Kimberly's products and it was such a delight taking a trip down memory lane as I put my card together.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then put together your own shape card to join this week's challenge!

4 comments

Brenda said...

I love your jar shaped card. So many occasions this would be perfect for especially with that big beautiful flower adorning it.

Imke said...

Like your idea of the jar shape, Kate. And the decoration is lovely.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

This is so sweet, Kate! I love the jar shape....I have a few jar digis, I'm definitely going to have to CASE this!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together Kate, love the jar and flowers, isn't it good to sometimes revisit beautiful crafty stuff?
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>