Rain or Shine

Wednesday, April 22, 2020
It's Wednesday again already! Despite not having gone anywhere for over a month now (with the exception of dog walks around the neighbourhood), I'm still working full-time from home and staying so busy that the days fly by!


I'm thrilled to be this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon and have chosen the theme "April showers" for our theme. I'm looking for anything to do with April or spring. I used some stamps from My Favorite Things and Clearly Besotted to create my rainy day scene. A huge shout-out goes to my friend Faith at Daffodil Cards who sent me a link to find some crafting magazines. The Clearly Besotted stamps were a freebie with one of those magazines!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to admire the rest of the Girlfriends' creations - and then link up your own April Showers project while you're there!

Be well, stay home and stay safe!

7 comments

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Kate! Such cute hedgehogs!

Brenda said...

Such a sweet little scene you've created for your darling hedgies! Thanks for the fun challenge.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how sweet! Adorable little scene with those cute hedgehogs! I love the card!

Theresa

dorsetdawndesigns said...

The hedgehogs are so cute and I love the card layout

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A marvellous card, with cutie image and colours. Love it Kate.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Pat said...

Adorable little critters, sitting on a log....made me smile!

Imke said...

Super sweet little hedgehogs - wonderful card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>