Graduation Card

Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Greetings from the Baltic Sea! We’re cruising today as we journey from Stockholm to Copenhagen. This is another pre-scheduled post.


It’s time for another Little Red Wagon challenge! This time, Brenda is our hostess and she’s wishing us all a Happy Repeat Day. Brenda would like us to use repeated elements on our creations. I repeated the circle elements - adding round sequins to complement the circles on my paper.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own projects with repeated elements. 

4 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Delightful and girly card for Graduation, Love it. Enjoy the Scandinavian sights and experiences.
Faith x

JanR said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I adore the sentiment and I love all the pink. Wonderful design and colouring too. I LOVE it! Enjoy your time away!!

Imke said...

LOVE the pink/grey color combination - great Design and card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Beautiful coloring, Kate! I love the repetition of the circles and all those lovely pinks. I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>