I Would Cross an Ocean for You

Wednesday, June 12, 2019
It's time for our latest Little Red Wagon challenge. Imke is hosting and she's asking us to "Sea It!" - meaning that she'd like us to create anything to do with the sea or ocean!


I created my card using stamps from My Favorite Things. I especially like this fun sentiment as I'll be crossing the ocean in a couple of weeks. My children and I will be heading out on a Baltic Sea cruise. We're quite excited!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then "sea" what you can come up with for this week's challenge!

7 comments

Doni High said...

Kate, this is super cute! Have fun on your cruise.... I'm so envious! :)Doni

Brenda said...

Bon Voyage! Be sure to share pictures! As for your card, darling! I love that you did a strip of the sea...may have to case that idea.

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is adorable Kate! I love the sweet sentiment and the embossing around the fish! How exciting for your upcoming cruise with the kids! You guys will have a ball! :)

Theresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful and fun card, great "sea" colours. I hope you and the children enjoy your interesting cruise.
Faith x

Imke said...

Love the CAS style, Kate - great scene also. Have fun on your cruise !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Fantastic card, Kate! Such a cool design.

Pav said...

Its great, can I make it with 4x6 thermal labels? Greetings

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>