Fleece Navidad

Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Happy Wednesday! It's incredibly hot here in Central Ontario. Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's chosen the theme "Christmas in July". Perhaps she wants us to try thinking wintery thoughts in an attempt to cool down!


For my card, I used Lawn Fawn's Baaah Humbug stamp set. The scalloped rectangle was cut with a die from My Favorite Things.


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the creations and then link up your own Christmas project. You'll have one less thing to do during the busyness of December! 

4 comments

JanR said...

So cute and fun! Love that paper...and the sentiment too, of course!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh,how sweet Kate. Adorably cute holiday card! Have a wonderful day!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Hello my friend,
What a darling card Kate! So sweet!
Have a nice evening,
Sherrie K

Imke said...

Oh my, this is super cute !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>