Happy Valentine's Day!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Yesterday, I posted a card that I made with my daughter for her boyfriend. Today, I'm sharing a card that I made for my daughter! When I first saw the little latte die, I thought it would be perfect for making something for my daughter. She's my favourite Starbucks date!


I created the background using a few different ink colours as well as a few different products - a heart stencil (see product list below) as well as some heart stamps (retired from My Craft Spot). The sentiment is a combination of stamps from My Favorite Things and Your Next Stamp.

I'm also going to link up this card for Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge: Cute. When my daughter first saw the die (before I had even used it), she said it was the cutest of all my dies and her definite favourite!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day, whatever you are doing and whoever you are with. xox

Products used:




7 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Have to agree I think the die is wonderful, your daughter has good taste, great papers and design.
Faith
x

Migdalia said...

I love the cute die!!Such a pretty card!!
Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh how I love this card! I must order this die, it is so cute. What a fun card for your daughter!

Scrapper69 said...

Happy Valentine's Day Kate! Your card is so sweet! It's perfect for your Starbucks buddy (Daughter)! She's probably right - I think it's an adorable die as well! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Virginia L. said...

So sweet! Love the pop of red! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Cute” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Heather said...

Like this the first time and as a test...LOL!!!! Hugs, my friend.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>