Joy to the World

Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Brenda is this week's hostess over at Little Red Wagon and she wants us to Sparkle and Shine! You can interpret that in lots of different ways - from stars and candles, to glitter, to metallic papers and more!


I decided to use some different metallic papers to put together a couple of Christmas cards. I heat embossed my sentiments in gold and silver for some added shine too!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created. Don't forget to link up your own projects. We want to see you Sparkle and Shine! 


I'm linking this up for this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge too!

Products used:


10 comments

Donna said...

Those are beautiful cards Kate!

Migdalia said...

Such gorgeous cards!
Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

JanR said...

Fab cards! The embossed sentiment looks wonderful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the shine and design.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Faith
x

Bobby said...

Beautiful ways to accent the nativity, Kate.

Brenda said...

I love this gorgeous die and heat embossing is my favorite! Wonderful cards!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kate!!!
My Marine is on his way home now - So I'm finally back to blogging/crafting! I LOVE your cards! They are so Elegant! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, these are both just beautiful! The metallic papers look awesome~gorgeous designs!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

What pretty cards Kate! Same, stamped images but how different they look - squared edges and rounded! Very nice!

Teresa Kline said...

both of these cards are awesoem, luv the design and red and white color combo! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>