Hello London!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016
We left last Wednesday for our camping trip and had an amazing holiday! I'm back home now and am heading into work for the morning. Although I am blessed with summers off, I'm starting a new job (yay!!) in September and am heading in for a team planning session. I've been hired as an Accessibility Advisor at our local university and am beyond thrilled to have been chosen for this position.


As it's Wednesday, it's time for a new challenge over at Little Red Wagon. Heather is our hostess this week and she's challenged us to "CASE a card". Basically, this means that we're asking you to copy the work of somebody who has inspired you (but please remember to give credit to the original creator).

Here's the original card (below), created by Kimberly Crawford. Like Kimberly, I used MFT's London Mouse stamp set and simply stamped most images in black ink. I cut and coloured the postbox and popped it on my card in front of the other images. I then used a "Hello" stamp (retired from My Craft Spot) to finish things off. 



Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created! We'd love for you to use this opportunity to CASE the work of somebody who inspires you! Once you've written your post, please link up over on the LRW blog.

10 comments

Donna said...

Love it Kate! Congrats on your new job friend!!

M said...

Yay! Congrats Kate! Love your CASEd card too! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER case of the card, love yours, and the letter box.
Faith
x

Heather said...

Such a fun card. I really like the simplicity with a pop of colour. Great job, my friend. Hugs!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!! Woohoo!! Super cute card!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card!! Congrats on the new job too! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Kate, just popped in to say a BIG thank you for the correction, sometimes looking at things, you don't SEE them, so I am glad I can correct it BEFORE it goes out. Thanks again. MUCH appreciated.

Scrapper69 said...

YAY!! Congrats Kate! That is some Awesome news! I hope you enjoy your new job! :) Your "CASE" card looks wonderful! Love the scene you created with just a little POP of color! :) Have a Terrific Weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I love this technique! Congrats on your new job.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

First of all, congratulations on your new job position. New opportunities are always a little exciting and little scary! I wish you the very best in your new position!
Secondly, I adore this card! The background scene is wonderful and that pop of red looks amazing!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>