Enjoy Your Day

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Happy Wednesday! This is my second post today. Please click HERE (or scroll down) to see my Your Next Stamp Design Team Dare post.

My youngest and I leave tomorrow for our trip to Prince Edward Island. We'll be driving just under 1700 kilometres - but stopping at different cities along the way as we go. My husband left on Saturday and cycled the first 500 kilometres. He made excellent time and arrived at his destination yesterday afternoon already. I wanted to head out early but have a board meeting this evening... Oh well, holidays will begin soon enough!! I love summer!


Speaking of summer, Donna has chosen "It's Summertime!" as this week's theme at Little Red Wagon. One of the things I love best about summer is eating outdoors so I decided to do a picnic theme for my card. There always seem to be insects too! I tend to like insects (unless they're mosquitoes or earwigs) so added some of those to my card as well. With the exception of the sun (Mama Elephant), all the picnic items and little critters are from Your Next Stamp.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created to celebrate the summer season and then link up your own project. We'd love to see what you create!

Products used:




10 comments

Donna said...

Oh my gosh Kate! I love your card! It definitely is summertime on there! So cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE Kate! Looks like a wonderful picnic scene! Have fun on your trip! Stay safe! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Brenda said...

Kate, this is a darling little Summertime scene! Safe travels, enjoy your holiday.

M said...

Kate your card is absolutely adorable!!!! Love the scene you created :)

Migdalia said...

I love your critter friends..lol Adorable my friend!!
Have fun and Be safe!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! what a happy Summery card, I love it.
Enjoy your holidays.
Faith
x
Bloglovin still playing unkind to me with your postings, just as well I can beat them LOL.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card and fantastic scene! I love it! Have a safe trip!
Sherrie K

JanR said...

What an awesome summer card! So super sweet! Enjoy your trip.....and wow, 500km of biking....hats off to your hubby!

Heather said...

What a cute picnic scene you made. Love it! Have a wonderful time on your vacation. Hugs, my friend.

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable Kate! Have a safe holiday!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>