My Craft Spot Christmas Stamp Release Party - Day 5

Friday, October 24, 2014

It's the last day of the My Craft Spot Christmas stamp release party sneak peeks - although we're not ready to end the fun quite yet. Tomorrow, we'll celebrate the full reveal of the FIVE NEW stamp sets (and some NEW SVG files too) with a blog hop - including prizes at EACH stop along the way!
Everything will be available for purchase too.

Today we are sharing projects created with the NEW Merry & Bright  stamp set. This set has a variety of sentiments to meet your Christmas creating needs.


For my project, I used the NEW Curvy Box SVG file from My Craft Spot. Don't you just love the fun shape?! Once assembled, I imported the sentiment from the NEW Merry & Bright stamp set into my Cameo software and traced around it, also creating an offset shadow. Once cut, I stamped and embossed the sentiment. I used some wonderful solid and striped baker's twine and a few little bells to decorate my box too.

Please head over to My Craft Spot to see the rest of the Merry & Bright projects. Plus, leave a comment for Kimberly for your chance to a $10US gift certificate to the My Craft Spot Shop!

See you tomorrow for the blog hop!!

11 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderfully done Kate! Super cute Treat box! :o)

Blue6366 said...

Awesome job on your box and that paper is perfect.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Shaped wonderfully both the box & tag.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Pam said...

Great little box and tag!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling bag! I love the festive papers you used and the fun sentiment on the tree:)
Fabulous release!!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Kate!! I love the papers you used for the box!! It looks so fabulous!! The tree shaped sentiment is perfect!! Gorgeous project my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Eva Laney said...

what a cute treat box, I love the tree shaped tag you made for the sentiment. ~ Eva Scraps

DebC said...

I love your treat box! The paper is so cute and love the way you did your sentiment! Perfect job
Deb

Migdalia said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Love the fun paper & sentiment!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Karen said...

My sweet friend, your box is all things happy! I'm just sitting here smiling because it warms the heart so. :o) The whimsical paper is adorable and I love your work with the fun sentiment! The twine and jingly bell detailing is lovely. Stunning work once again, Kate! Your creations make a lot of people smile... always remember that. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

marg0006 said...

What a fun and cute treat box.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>