My Craft Spot Christmas Stamp Release - Coming Soon!

Thursday, October 17, 2013
In just over a week, My Craft Spot will be celebrating the release of the NEW stamp sets and metal dies!  Beginning Monday, October 28, the design team will be showcasing sneak peaks from each of the 5 new stamp sets and 3 sets of metal dies!!  There will be prizes each day of the week and we'll end things on Saturday, November 2 with a blog hop - which will include prizes at EACH stop along the way!  And the best part of all?  You're ALL invited!

Kimberly is so excited that she wants to get the party going right away.  All you need to do is add the Stamp Release Party button below to your blog.  Then, go to THIS POST to leave a comment for Kimberly to let her know you've done so.
  
My Craft Spot

2 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Already done! :o) Looking forward to seeing your projects Kate! :o)

PaperCutsForU said...

LOVE mycraftspot and its design team members. Posted the stamp release on my blog!!

www.viviansdesk.blogspot.com

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>