Sunshine Award

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I have just been awarded the Sunshine Award from Carri (aka abusybee) at Double Click Connections.  I feel so touched that she would pass this along to me as we've just "met" in the past month.  We've been writing back and forth and she always comments on my creations.  Carri has something nice and encouraging to say each and every time. Thanks Carri!

I would like to pass this award on to:
Jean at Just Jean's

I know Katie, Liz, and Joyce from piecesofpaper.lefora.com.  We have such a hoot over there!  And Sheila and Jean are wonderful hostesses that I've swapped with through the Cricut message board.  Ladies - I hope you will wear your blog badge with pride and know that I am thankful that each one of you is part of my crafting life!  Perhaps you can even pass the sunshine along!

3 comments

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Kate,
You deserve it! Your so sweet!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

That's great congrat's on your award!

And congrats on your ourchase. I'm happy you were able to connect with SCRAP HUT:) And that you found your envelopes.

GrammaP said...

THanks Kate!! Sorry I have been out of touch --computer problems plus very slow internet service when I get a computer to use.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>