Congratulations Card - Inspired by Aerosmith's "Pink"

Wednesday, May 15, 2024
I'm hosting again at Little Red Wagon and I'm confusing everybody this week as I'm continuing with my Def Leppard-inspired songs while having been inspired by Aerosmith for today's creation. Let me explain... 

The challenge is Let's Get Rocked which is the name of a 1992 Def Leppard hit. However, I'm challenging crafters to be inspired by the rock song of their choice. As my niece recently gave birth to a precious little girl, I cranked up Aerosmith's Pink and got to work on this card. 


I used products from Your Next Stamp (background die, sentiment and elephant), My Favorite Things (banner die and photo frame die), Cuttlebug (embossing folder) and My Craft Spot (twine) to create my PINK card.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what songs have inspired the rest of the Girlfriends' Let's Get Rocked creations. I'm exited to visit your blogs to see what you create too!  

3 comments

Paperesse said...

Hope Mama and baby are both...in the pink! Which makes this card all the more appropriate. Such a cute way to welcome baby to the world; I know your niece loved it.

Chrissy said...

Very cute and sweet card with that tiny elephant and pretty pink Kate. hope mama and baby are all good. great challenge I had a blast..

Luv CHRISSYxx..

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! So sweet and "in the pink", love it. x

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>