Howdy From the Herd

Wednesday, April 4, 2018
I can't believe it's already April! Time has been flying. Work is especially busy these days but I love what I do so keep going back!!

I'm delighted to be the hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and I've chosen the theme "Old McDonald". For those of you who are not native speakers of English, Old McDonald is a childhood song about a farmer with all sorts of animals. The theme "Old McDonald" is my way of asking you to feature farm animals on your creations.




For my card, I used a couple of stamp sets from My Favorite Things: Farm Friends (for most images and the sentiment) and Hog Heaven (for the fence).

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "Old McDonald" creation. I'll be popping by to visit and comment on all the projects and can't wait to see what you create!

8 comments

JanR said...

Love the scene you created, Kate! Those animals are super cute too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, love those animals a Super card Kate.
Faith
x

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Kate. Thanks for the farm animal inspiration!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kate!! Your card is ADORABLE! I Love the animals and the scene... Glad your doing well! Big HUGS!

Theresa

Bobby said...

Your card is darling, Kate. I made a similar one for CAS(E) This Sketch a couple of weeks ago. Too bad the times didn't coincide so I could enter LRW with it. If I have time I'll some of the other animals.

Carol L said...

What a fun theme to work with, and your card is just adorable! I love that tiny little mouse with the cows :) SO cute!

Heather said...

This is too cute. Thanks for a fun challenge this week. Hugs, my friend.

Brenda said...

Loved this challenge, Kate and I love your cute card!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>