Ballerina Poodle

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello friends! This is a pre-scheduled post as I'm camping this week. The forecast called for a fair bit of rain so I'm hoping that's not the case!


This week, our challenge at My Craft Spot is "Just for Little Girls". When thinking about what to create, I knew I wanted pink and either a dancer or a fairy and finally decided on this fun ballerina poodle from Twinkle Toes. I used Cricut Design Space, Snipping Tool and Silhouette Designer Edition in order to cut the image with my Cameo. I did the same thing with the Elegant Edges frame behind my poodle's head. I embossed portions of my card with a folder from Stampin' Up. 


The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Tiny Tags 3 and I stamped it on a banner tag cut from Ribbon Banners - Straight metal dies. I blinged up my poodle with a pink "diamond" necklace and some little ear bows tied with baker's twine

Please head over to My Craft Spot to see the projects created by my incredibly talented design team sisters and to link up your own "Just for Little Girls" creation. I'll be back later this week with some more pre-scheduled posts that include a fun announcement you won't want to miss!

5 comments

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw Kate, your ballerina poodles is adorable! I love the fun colors and the sweet poodle! Cute touch with the necklace, love it!
Hope you have a wonderful time camping my friend:)
Hugs!
Sherrie K

Karen said...

My dear friend, this birthday card is filled with such sweetness! I love the pink rhinestones and sweet twine accents.. they add such charm! Love the swirly paper and embossed background, too! Beautifully done as always, Kate! I hope you're having a happy camping trip! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

jessica said...

This is so super CUTE Kate!
LOVE that adorable poodle!
Hope you are having fun camping!!

Migdalia said...

Your poodle is Precious!!
Love this!! Have fun camping!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Scrapper69 said...

OMGoodness.... simply Darling! LOVE the poodle! And those gems... makes her sparkle! :o) Hope the camping trip went without a hitch! :o)

Theresa

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>