Baby Boy Card and Winners

Friday, April 8, 2011
I am having SUCH a good day!  My course ended last night and I have the rest of the month off before classes begin again.  The weather is gorgeous and was just above freezing when I walked my son to school this morning.  I decided to take a very long route home and enjoyed the fresh air and exercise.  I think I wore out the dog as he's been sleeping since we got back!  I decided to take the day off work so also met my sister for lunch and had a wonderful Thai dish.  Plus, this afternoon, I had a bit of time to craft!

I made this card for the pastel challenge at Serenity Scrappers.  I just realized that it's supposed to be bright and springlike - so I don't think it actually qualifies!  Oops!  I did get the cheerful part right though!  Anyway, I used Car Decals for the little guy in the pram and Mini Monograms for BOY.  I also punched a little border with a Fiskars punch.  I did some Cuttlebugging, added some gems and a ribbon - and finished in time to post before getting my littlest one from school. 

And now for the winners of the Autism Awareness Blog Hop!!  Thank you again for all your support and kind words.  There were a lot of comments - and I read each and every one.  Thank you again to my sponsors, Kimberly of My Craft Spot and Cricut for Beginners

The lucky winner of 5 spools of baker's twine and a package of Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot is Marcy H - My Angel.  Debbie of Hawk's Nest Hobbies and Betsy of Betsy's Bits have each won a Cricut for Beginners DVD.  Congratulations to you all!!  Please email me at smallbitsofpaper(@)hotmail(.)com with your address so I can arrange for you to get your prizes!! You have one week to claim your prize.

On Monday, I will have another giveaway with the Fantabulous Cricut Spring Crawl - and I am also delighted that my wonderful friend Rhonda at Scrap Happens has invited my to be part of her blog hop on April 15-16.  Please be sure to drop by again!

13 comments

Besthobbyeva said...

Woohoo, congrats to the winners! I really need to get my hands on that ribbon. I just love it.

Kate - I think your card qualifies for the challenge, it is springy! I love it. The little carriage is too cute!! Love the cuttlebugging as well!

Enjoy your time off! Sounds like you had a great day!!

Laurie

4kids4 said...

Congrats to the winners!

Your card is adorable...I love Car Decals more every time I see a project made with it! TFS!

~Sharon C.

cdm317 said...

I may have to pick this cartrdige up! Your card is the cutest!

Marcy said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited to have been chosen as one of the winners, I never win anything. I love twine & Ribbon!! Can't wait to play!!

Marcy ~ My Angel

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so adorable! Love baby cards!

L.B. said...

super cute card.

April said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day! I love Thai food too. Haven't had it in awhile. Your card is really cute and cheerful!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhh Kate, this is just joyful! Such a wonderful and sweet lil baby creation! You have me smiling every time I visit your blog :) Blessings to you and congrats to your winners and mostly, THANK YOU for helping to share the word of Autism and all the doors that it can open! xoxo

Tracey said...

Great card Kate.......I love this cartridge. The images are simple but with a little embossing, some ribbon and bling, like you have added the images come to life.

I'm sorry I missed your blog hop....it sounds like it was very successful. Congratulations to all the winners!

Angi Barrs said...

Enjoy your time off Kate. :) Love your adorable card...especially the smiling face. :)

~Tammy~ said...

What an adorable baby card and I love the cuttlebugging! So cute!

Bunnyfreak said...

I have a blog award for you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up :)
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a sweet baby boy card. I love all the embossing and the little bow on the carriage.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>