Welcome to the Fantabulous Cricut "Save the Earth" Cricut Crawl (FCCB's version of a blog hop)! As we've just celebrated Earth Day, we are taking this opportunity to include a Reusable / Recycled item along with at least ONE Cricut Cut on our projects this week.I decided to do a double challenge and have created my card to also fit this week's Challenge at My Craft Spot: Mother's Day.
If you've just come from a visit with Karen at Simply Frenzied, you are in the right place! Of course, if you've just happened across my blog, you are welcome to start at Fantabulous Cricut to hit all the blogs along the way.
For my project, I used Elegant Edges for the card base as well as the fancy label, inking everything with Tea Dye distress ink. The patterned papers are from Cosmo Cricut's Ever After collection. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the little flowers were made with punches.
The beautiful sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Happy Easter stamp set. I also included some little pearls and gorgeous Spring Breeze crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot.
Of course, I couldn't forget to include a recycled item, so I added an old dangle earring to finish things off. Now, I just have to wait until Mother's Day to give this to the woman I most cherish and admire in this world!
I'm SO excited that Kimberly from My Craft Spot has so very kindly donated a Butterfly Kisses stamp set for me to give away to one lucky hopper!! All you need to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post. If you don't have a blog, please remember to leave a way for me to contact you should you be the winner. You have until Sunday, May 6 to enter and I will announce the winner on Monday, May 7.
Now, it's time to head over to visit the incredibly talented Marlene at Scrappin' Cookie. And when you're done the hop, don't forget to head to Fantabulous Cricut to link up your own "Save the Earth" project AND to My Craft Spot to link up your Mother's Day creation. Happy Crafting!
Here's a list of all the ladies participating in the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl:
1. Amy Jo: http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
2. Amy L: http://redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com/
3. Beckie: http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
4. Cindy B: http://cindybcreations.blogspot.com/
5. Cyndy G: http://arcyscraps.blogspot.com/
6. Faith: http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/
7. Holly: http://ribbonsandglue.blogspot.com/
8. Jamie: http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
9. Jessica: http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com/
10. Judy: http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/
11. Karen: http://simplyfrenzied-karen.blogspot.com/
12. Kate: http://smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/
13. Marlene: http://scrappincookie.blogspot.com/
14. Megan: http://saxeydesigns.blogspot.com/
15. Melissa: http://scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com/
16. Robin: http://robinscreativecottage.blogspot.com/
17. Sheila: http://sheloveshoes.blogspot.com/
18. Sherrie: http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
19. Sonya: http://sonyaspapertrail.blogspot.com/
20. Suzanne: http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
21. Tammy: http://bowmancrafts.blogspot.com/
22. Tanya: http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/