I Was Made For Lovin' Ewe, Baby!

Sunday, April 3, 2011
If you are looking for the
you will find it HERE.

First of all, I would like to say a HUGE thank you for all the wonderful comments and support that I have been receiving through the Autism Awareness Blog Hop.  I have felt so uplifted and encouraged this weekend and appreciate the kindness, compassion and love that have been demonstrated toward me and my family.  It has been overwhelming and so very, very appreciated.

I made a card this evening for Chloe and her Clip on Koalas' 100 Followers Challenge.  (I just love that blog name!)  Chloe has challenged us to create a project with a smile on it (or at least a project that will make someone smile).  Chloe has a fantastic sense of humour and I always get a few good laughs when visiting her blog.  She strikes me as one who must have a permanent smile on her face.
I decided to make a card for my husband, using the song "I Was Made For Lovin' You" as my inspiration.  I cut the little lamb from Easter 2010 and gave him a Paul Stanley look by adding a star from George and Basic Shapes to his right eye.  He had to have a smile, so I cut that from the little lamb on Create-a-Critter.  I also cut a mat from Accent Essentials to put behind the lamb.  I did some embossing with my Cuttlebug and added some googly eyes, gems and baker's twine was well.  For the inside of the card, I computer generated a sentiment which reads: I was made for lovin' ewe, Baby!

I've got another couple of blog hops coming up this month - with more prizes from My Craft Spot to give away!  I'm looking forward to sharing my projects with you soon!

23 comments

Rhonda Emery said...

so darn cute

April said...

Really cute! I just love this little lamb!

LesleyfromWI said...

I simply love your KISS lamb! Totally too cute

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh how cute!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely fabulous - such a warm, wonderful creation! That is one happy face :) Thank you for sharing your card, your inspiration and your blog hop information - my niece has Asperberger's and it's nice to see others that bring awareness to the forefront. Blessings to you! x0x0

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Certainly made me smile! Love it!

Maureen Reiss said...

Really cute card!! He reminds me of Paul Stanly from Kiss!! lol

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for entering my challenge! Your gorgeous words made me smile. That sheep is oh so cute too!

Tracey said...

What a cool card...the colours are so striking.
Good luck in the challenge!

Besthobbyeva said...

I am loving how you rocked this little lamb out! The Paul Stanley star is so clever. I was a huge Kiss fan back in they day!!

What an adorable card, as always, fantastic card!!!

Laurie

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww this is sooo sweet and cute Kate. Love the star on the eye. So crafty clever. :)

the cricutologist said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for wanting to use my video about dimensionals! I'm honored! This little lamb is adorable! He's so cute in black! Love the star aye!

marg0006 said...

2nd day of blog hop. Your card is soooo cute. L love it.

~Tammy~ said...

Ok, so creative with his eye...I mean really....(slaps forehead) and awww how sweet to give to your supportive and wonderful hubby! I just love this and sure put a smile and a **giggle** on my face!

Maria Elena said...

Super duper cute card Kate ! Love it !
Have a great Wednesday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Linda Kaiser said...

I so love this card. You are sooo clever, the eye is super cute. Your card made me smile. TFS!

Linda

L.B. said...

I love the color choices you made..more hard rock sheep! I also love Chole and can not wait to host her hot scrap assitant!!

Tara said...

The embossing on this card is great!

Linda Kaiser said...

Kate, can I am going to use this adorable card as part of my next terrifically talented thursday if that works for you!

Soooo cute...

Betsy said...

This card is SO adorable! Perfect for a baby card ~ a pediatrician once told me that the best colors to do a baby room in are black, white, and red because the baby can clearly see those colors from birth ~ said they're very stimulating colors for a baby. I love the little lambie!

Kate said...

@Linda - Thank you so much, Linda! I am flattered that you would like to use this card. It is certainly fine with me!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Acckk!! This is just too stinkin' CUTE!! LOL Love the Paul Stanley star eye!! Your creativity just continually amazes me!!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>