Thinking of You-Calyptus

Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Happy Tuesday! I've been excited to post this card which I made for a wonderful friend of mine who's currently going through a bit of a rough time. She messaged me today to say that it arrived safely, so I'm good to post!


I used the You're Koala-fied stamps and dies from Gerda Steiner Designs to create my card. I just love the fun sentiments on this set!

I'm entering my card in this month's Share Your Designs Challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs.

Products used:



5 comments

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the background Kate! The Koala is super sweet!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure this cheered your friend up, it's a hoot and beautifully made.
Faith
x

Viv said...

Aww such a sweet card Kate, just love it ;) Viv xx

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Kate, and I love how you did the background.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>